I LOVE file folder games and activities. I have a file cabinet full of ones I made myself before I had a good color printer. There was a time (not very long ago) where I was so checked out, that the only outlet for my creativity I could manage was coloring with crayons. So I put that time to good use and made a TON of file folder games for my kids, which they used and used and used. I want to learn how to make my own with great graphics someday, but for now I’ll have to make do with PECs. Noah has been working on the concept of little and big lately, and we’ve been doing a lot with books about school busses, so I combined the two and I have a file folder game to share with you.
1. Print out file on a color printer.
2. Laminate all four sheets.
3. Mount the pages labled “little and big” on the inside of a file folder. Place velcro hook dots on the top of each mounted PEC.
4. Cut out remaining picture cards. Place velcro loop dots on the back of each card.
1. Place cards face down on the table.
2. Pick up one card at a time and place it on top of the corresponding PEC in the open file folder.
(Moms, make sure to say and sign little and big and have your child do the same as he works.)